2265Re: FW: TOURBUS EXTRA - 17 Jan 04 - Extra, Extra

  • Rene Dussome
    Jan 18 9:43 AM
      Hi Judii:

      Many thanks for sending us this logical reason why we sometimes get
      duplicate messages.

      > "Do you have a problem with your computer that just irks you every
      > time you turn it on?"

      Yes I do. For some time now when I open an e-mail in Netscape 4.78 (yes
      I am still using that for e-mails although I have more or less converted
      to Internet Explorer when "surfing") the message appears in "minimize"
      format and I have to "maximize" it. At some point I must have clicked on
      "something" that changed the way I receive e-mails. Do you, or any other
      Netscape user, know how I can reverse the procedure?

      I hope your shoulder is much better now.

      Regards,

      Rene