2257Information Every Family Should Have

  • Family History Network
    Jan 12, 2004
      There is a reason Roots the miniseries was so popular. Individuals of all ages and
      backgrounds were fascinated as they watched Alex Haley’s family history come alive.

      Have you ever wondered who your ancestors are? What they were like? Where they
      lived? How they lived? If they were famous? If you have, then you are not alone.

      Each year, millions upon millions of individuals enrich their lives as they
      participate in the world’s # 1 past time: family history research. And whether you
      are a professional genealogist, a scrapbookin' hobbyist, or just someone who loves
      your family; you should receive FHN Newsline.

      What is FHN Newsline?

      It is a FREE weekly email newsletter about family history and research provided by
      EVERTON’S FAMILY HISTORY NETWORK (FHN). Newsline offers tips, methods, and
      information, which will show you how fun and easy searching for your heritage can
      be. But more than that, we’ll show you how to tell your family’s story for yourself
      and for future generations.

      In large part, we are who are because of the heritage our ancestors left us. FHN
      Newsline will help you as you unlock for yourself, and for your family, the magic of
      your family’s history.

      To begin receiving this FREE wealth of information from EVERTON’S FAMILY HISTORY
      NETWORK, America's leading family history helper since 1947, CLICK HERE!!

      Enjoy your FREE newsletter!

      We will be happy to help you.

      The Family History Network has been helping families discover their heritage for more
      than a half a century. Our address is: P.O. Box 368, Logan, Utah 84323-0368

      We respect your online time and privacy, and honor all opt outs.
      If you prefer not to receive further emails, please click