2247Atlantic Canada SIG Meeting

  • ILEAVELL@steelcase.com
    Jan 7, 2004
      The Atlantic Canada Special Interest Group will be meeting on Wednesday,
      January 14, 2004 from 7 until 9 pm at the Alberta Family Histories Society
      Library, located at 712 16th Avenue NW, Calgary, AB. The area of focus is
      Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia (including Cape Breton)
      and Prince Edward Island.

      To kick off the New Year, we are doing something different for this meeting.
      We will be using the entire evening as a 'Library Night'. This is an open
      inviation to anyone with Atlantic Canada roots to bring your family
      genealogies, meet with others who have Atlantic Canada roots and share
      stories, perhaps meet some new cousins and take advantage of all the wonderful
      Atlantic Canada reference materials we have in our AFHS Library.

      If anyone needs a ride or additional information on this upcoming meeting,
      please contact Inge Leavell at 948.0543 or by email at ileavell@....
      See you on the 14th!

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca