      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Helen Backhouse
      Sent: December 7, 2003 8:25 PM
      To: Dist-gen
      Subject: Library Holdings on Line

      I regret to tell you that our new library holding will not be one line for a number of weeks, or maybe a couple of months. Judii has broken her arm/shoulder and is not able to do all the wonderful things she usually does on the computer.
      If you need to know what is new, I suggest that you make that long put off trip to the library and "read all about it" in hard copy there.
      I'm sure that you all join me is wishing Judii a pain free and quick recovery.
      Helen B
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic