2189Re: Santa needs your help because my growing database is outgrowing my genealogical software

  • Ines
    Dec 4, 2003
      Hi Xenia,
      I am using TMG (the Master Genealogist), ver. 4 and I am very happy with
      it. I did not upgrade to the next version because the book was not out and
      they were still fixing things. They have a very good and busy mailing list
      where you get answers right away, usually more than you wanted. I have a
      little over 10 000 people in my database, can't tell you how big it is. If
      you look in the file, they store it by letter of the alphabeth. I am sure
      there are people on this list who know more about it.
      Ines