2176one of my daily emails is Library Link of the Day

  • Mary Arthur
    Nov 23, 2003
      The library link of the day has links to stories on the web of interest
      to librarians.

      Today's link should be of interest to anyone with a computer, it is the
      business side of spyware, and a reminder to check your computer - do
      you know where it is linked? and what programs are visiting without
      your knowledge?

      You may have to register with the New York Times to read the article. I
      am registered and allow the cookies from the site to live on my
      computer, if you do not wish to register but wish to read the article,
      email me PRIVATELY (check the 'to' box) and I will send it to you.

      Mary Arthur
      Begin forwarded message:

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca