      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Marg Randall McCready
      Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 5:22 PM
      To: dist.gen
      Subject: Faxing Southport

      I am trying to order some certificates from the General Register Office in Southport, England.  The number I am using is 011 44 01704 550013.  I keep getting a message saying the number can not be completed as dialled.  Has anyone been successful at doing this and if so, what number did you use?

      I would have liked to order online but their website says online ordering is only available from the UK.  Anyone tried this anyway?

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
       Marg McCready
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic