2140Family Chronicle Annuals for substantially reduced prices

    Nov 9, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry for the commercial but I noticed that Moorshead Magazine and Global
      Genealogy have specials on the bound volumes at substantially reduced
      prices. We will match the prices as long as supplies last - e.g. here is the
      special by Global Genealogy.

      FOUR BOOKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
      Family Chronicle Magazine has assembled more than 1500 pages (4 years
      worth) of some of the finest genealogy articles that have ever been
      published into four books. Printed in full color on glossy coated paper. The
      regular price of these books is 30.00 each for a total value of 120.00 Save
      75% ... GLOBAL'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, GET ALL FOUR BOOKS FOR ONLY ......
      30.00 C$ (24.00 US$).

      Check the items listed as "Bound" under Magazines & Subscriptions at
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/ for a list of what we have in stock.

      If you pick them up, there will be no shipping charges. GST of 7% applies to
      total before shipping. See order form at
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/age_order_form.pdf

      Also we have reduced the prices on our genealogy bags to $19.95 in time for
      Christmas.

      P.S. Sorry I have not been at the meetings this year. Plan to attend
      December's if possible.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca