2128fundraising for Beatty v AG Canada et al

  • Lois Sparling
    Nov 4, 2003
      Donations have flooded in even faster in the last two weeks than for
      Beatty et al v Chief Statistician et al in early 2002. If your cheque
      is not already in the mail - hold off.

      Funds should arrive any day now from the Moose Jaw branch of the SGS
      which should put us over the top. If we are still short on our
      fund-raising goal of $7,500 in 2 weeks' time, I will let you know.
      Also, we will need more funds if there is an appeal to the Federal
      Court of Appeal.

      Lois Sparling