2108Re: Library open time cancelled today

  • DONNA KIRKWOOD
    Oct 29, 2003
      Hi Lorna,
      Just read your email - wished I'd gotten it about 8:45 (Sarah called me
      at home -I delayed leaving for the Humane Society so was home when she
      called). I told her i'd not heard from you so thought it would be still
      open and advised her to call you if nobody showed at 10 am and I didn't
      have my list in front of me to remember who was he buddy. It sounds
      like you were able to sove it :)

      Donna