2102Instant Share E-Mail

  • lynda1alderman@telus.net
    Oct 28, 2003
      I have a new HP printer/copier/scanner and have a question about sending
      photos by email.

      I can send photos as an attachment or by using what HP calls "Instant Share
      Email". They explain that the photos I select to send are sent thumbnail
      size, then the receiver clics on a link in the email to view full size
      photos on a secure web page. These photos can be viewed on this web page
      for approximately 4 weeks. I am concerned about the "security" of this web
      page and don't want to open myself to inadvertently giving out my email
      address, or the addresses of the recipients, to anyone else. Can anyone
      advise me if this system is well know, and indeed secure?

      Thank you.

      Lynda