2095U of C course Genealogy - Internet - 50+

    Oct 22 10:54 AM
      I thought I would let you know about this upcoming course because if you
      expect to find it under Genealogy, it isn't there. I will let them know they
      misspelled it on the page and thus did not show up on my search.

      You would need to go to
      and click on the following item from the list on the right hand side:
      Geneology - Internet - 50+ Fri Nov 14

      This is what it says:
      044590 - Geneology - Internet - 50+ (General)
      Available for Registration
      Instructor: XENIA STANFORD Cost: $65.00
      Web Registration Deadline: Thu Nov 13, 2003 Course Hours: 03.00
      Start Date: Fri Nov 14, 2003 End Date: Fri Nov 14, 2003
      Be confident that your online family history research is thorough and
      precise. To make class time more valuable bring a copy of your pedigree or
      other brief reference materials, such as key details about the ancestors for
      whom you are searching. Discover resources to advance your research, such as
      free or low cost genealogy software tools. Receive a list of key Web sites
      and learn how to navigate them.
      Days: Start Date: End Date: Start Time: End Time:
      F 2003/11/14 2003/11/14 09:00 12:00

      I will have a new manual called "Genealogy Guide to the Internet" which will
      also be offered for sale starting at the November meeting if I am able to be
      there. Also due to the AFHS Library being at the Genealogy Bureau, I will be
      selling anything that can be found there at a reduced price to clear our
      inventory. I will continue to offer the bibs, bags, quilt patterns,
      hastinotes and other unique items. Hope to be at the November meeting.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564