2093RE: OUTLOOK EXPRESS

  • Gordon Lane
    Oct 22, 2003
      There is also a way to enable Outlook attachments but you have to go in the
      registry file for that. As long as you are very, very careful, it's just
      like editing a normal text file. Edit the wrong piece and you can cause
      problems with your system.

      I have the instructions I can forward on if anyone wishes.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook