20771920 US CENSUS

  • william campbell
    Oct 10, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      The following appeared today on RootsWeb Product Watch mailing list. I'm not promoting the sale. I just thought it was
      interesting to see where our US friends are while we are struggling to get release of our 1911 Canada Census.

      Dear Friend,

      I am very pleased to announce that the complete 1920 U.S. Federal Census Index is now available on CD-ROM.

      In this week's Product Watch you will find every CD in both Standard and Deluxe formats. The Deluxe CDs include free,
      unlimited access to their actual census images on Ancestry.com.

      Because there are so many CDs, I have listed them in alphabetical order by state name. Nevertheless, look carefully
      at all the names and descriptions to ensure that you get the data you need.

      Have an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell