2070PRAIRIE LAND SYSTEMS

  • Judith Rempel
    Oct 7, 2003
      As promised, the PowerPoint file that Gordon Williams' used to build his
      'slides' for last night's talk on Prairie3 Land Systems have been placed
      onto our Website.

      You can find it linked from "What's New". Don't know where to find that?
      Shame on you. :-) From our Homepage, you'll find a link to it from the top
      of the left column's links.

      And there's more:
      ----------------

      On the What's New page, you'll also see reference to the AFHS Digital
      Library II - our second CD. This one covers the Garden Cemeteries - those
      at the East edge of Calgary on Garden Road. For more details, see Judie
      Riddell (projects@...). More CDs are planned; keep tuned.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      note new personal e-mail address: judith@...