2064SOLICITING FOR PARTNERSHIP

  • FREDBJB@handbag.com
    Oct 7, 2003
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      SOLICITING FOR PARTNERSHIP
      (TO CLAIM US$21.5M)

      Compliment of the day, I am FREDDY KYARI, The son of late General Kubwa
      Kyari of the Democratic Republic of Congo.

      My father was a General in the Congolese Army. In his position (My father)with
      the office of the presidency during the regime of Laurent Kabila, he was
      assigned on a secret mission to source and acquire arms internationally
      in order to strengthen the Government forces against the rebels, which already
      had the support of Rwandan and Uganda Army.

      Meanwhile, he was still negotiating for the purchase of the arms, he