2061Pls help me

  • Mrs.Mobutu Sese-seko
    Oct 6, 2003
      Dear friend,

      I am Mrs. Sese-Seko widow of late president Mobutu Sese-Seko of zaire? now known as democratic republic of congo (drc). I am moved to write you this letter, this was in confidence considering my present circumstance and situation. I escaped along with my husband and two of our sons Theophilus and Basher out of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to Abidjan,
      cote d'ivoire where my family and I settled, while
      we later moved to settled in morroco where my husband later died of cancer disease.

      However due to this situation we decided to changed most of my husband's billions of dollars deposited in swiss bank and other countries into other forms of
      money coded for safe purpose because the new head of
      state of (dr) Mr, laurent kabila has made arrangement with the swiss government and other european countries to freeze all my late husband's treasures deposited in
      some european countries. hence my children and I decided laying low in Africa to study the situation till when things gets better.

      Now that President kabila is dead and the son taking over (Joseph kabila). one of my late husband's chateaux in southern france was confiscated by the french government, and as such I had to change my identity so that my investment will not be traced and confiscated.

      I have deposited the sum FORTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS(US$42,000,000,00.) with a Finance company , for safekeeping. The funds are security coded to prevent them from knowing the content.

      What I want you to do is to indicate your interest that you will assist us by receiving the money on our

      I am currently in a refugee in Federal republic of Benin,Boarder between Badagary and Benin,as soon as I receive a positive response from you I will provide you with my confidential phone number for voice contact.

      I will also want to buy properties and stock in multi-national companies and to engage in other safe
      and non-speculative investments. May I at this point
      emphasise the high level of confidentiality, which this business demands, and hope you will not
      betray the trust and confidence, which I repose in you. in conclusion, if you want to assist us , I shall put you in the true picture of the business,
      tell you where the funds are currently being
      maintained and also discuss other modalities including remuneration for your services.

      For this reason kindly furnish us your contact information, that is your personal telephone
      and fax number for confidential purpose.

      Best regards,