2048Let's hear about your successes or roadblocks

  • Gordon Lane
    Sep 30 9:51 PM
      Want to let everyone know about your successes or roadblocks you have
      encountered this summer.
      Well send your letter to chinook@... and have them in print.

      Any other article would also be most welcome, don't forget your queries, or
      interesting bits of family history. You don't need to be a "writer" - I'm
      not an editor or publisher!

      Have you found some area that of research that may benefit the other
      members, let them know. Photographs are more than welcome, I can scan them
      and then return the photo to you or if you have a scanned photo at 300 dpi
      then that is fine as well.

      Electronic format is better but I will just as happily accept a hard copy.
      Do you have a series of articles? Publish them in the Chinook.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair - Facilities
      Editor Chinook