2047A day in the Park

  • Lynda Alderman
    Sep 30, 2003
      We are coming to the end of our season of work at Queen's Park.   However, while the weather cooperates and the days are full of colour, warmth and the sweet smells of autumn,  why not come out for the day and enjoy the park with us.

      We meet at l0 am.....drive in the main entrance and take the first left turn, and the second left turn and you'll find yourself in the right place!

      Recorders will be working in Section L, photographers will be under the guidance of Judie Riddell.

      Questions???

      Lynda