      Williamsport Grit – 1926 – 1930
      St. Thomas Liberal – 1832 – 1833
      Norfolk Observer – 1840 – 1842

      COMING SOON:
      Williamsport Grit – 1931 – 1935
      Simcoe Reformer – 2002 – 2003
      Woodstock Standard – 1888

      Their current newsletter also says:
      "We have added much content in the past few months that we haven’t included
      in our “Now Available” and “Coming Soon” sections of our newsletter. Among
      them are several newspapers from New Hampshire, The Afro-American from
      Baltimore, Maryland and The Sporting News, located in St. Louis, Missouri.
      The last two newspapers we are especially excited about since we will be
      including their entire runs. The Afro-American is one the oldest black
      newspapers in the United States and The Sporting News is the oldest sports
      publication in North America. Currently we only have one year of the
      Afro-American and 4 years of The Sporting News available on Paper of Record
      but will be adding more in the months ahead. As well from Australia we have
      added about 2 years of an Australian magazine called Nation Review and one
      month from 1953 of the Daily Mirror from London, England"

      Paper of Record image.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      note new personal e-mail address: judith@...