197CBC RADIO 1 RECOGNIZES GENEALOGY AND THE AFHS

  • william campbell
    Aug 29, 2002
      i Folks:

      Many of you will be pleased to learn that we have been successful in
      arranging to have two of our most knowledgeable members of AFHS, Shiela
      Johnston and Ellen Kinghorn appear
      on CBC Radio1 AM (1010 on your dial).
      They will form a vital part of the Wild Rose Show on Wednesday September
      4th.
      The show runs from 12 noon to 2pm with the phone-in segment from 1 to
      2pm. Sheila and Ellen will be in studio handling phone-in questions from

      listeners.
      You may wish to let your family and friends know of this opportunity.
      They may even wish to call in and pose some questions.

      By the way, the show hostess, Margie Taylor has already committed to
      plugging our FAMILYROOTS 2002 expo/seminar in October, as well.

      Nice to see our tax dollars at work!!

      Cheers

      Bill

      --