1954RE: Outlook Express 6

  • Judith Rempel
    Sep 4, 2003
      I use MS outlook - which is slightly different - but I've seen this problem
      on others' computers twice this past month.

      When in Outlook (not in an e-mail), click on TOOLS > OPTIONS > SECURITY I
      think - then you'll see something ticked that disallows ANY attachments.
      Just unclick it and exit from the dialogue boxes normally and all should be
      well.

      In fact, you should be able to view the attachments of any e-mails already
      received - if not deleted.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      note new personal e-mail address: judith@...