1947RE: Spam

  • Judith Rempel
    Sep 1 2:42 PM
      interesting, and yet a LOT of the truly disgusting (explicit porn) spam I
      continue to get (despite blacklisting it with MailWasher) comes from: yahoo
      & earthlink. It's now starting to come from telus/telusplanet as well (or
      is spoofing those domain names).

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      note new personal e-mail address: judith@...