      Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:01 AM
      Subject: map co-ordinate assistance

      Does anyone know how to translate/transform a Gauss-Krueger co-ordinate to a GMT mapping of latitude/longitude?
        I have spent the past 40 minutes on the Internet and downloaded two programs but am still at a loss as to how this is done or how to use the data generated .
      The co-ordinates I have are: R_gk  :  2562035
                                                       H_gk  :  5538903
      I believe they are a location for a monument or building listed as "Gut Blumenscheid" within 2km of the town of Wittlich, Rheinland, Germany.
      Thank you for any assistance.
      Theresa Michiel
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic