      Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:44 PM
      Subject: Canon Camera copying from CF straight to CD

      Hi all,

      I am hoping someone from the computer whiz group or otherwise can answer this question:
      How can we copy straight from the digital camera's CF card to a CD? There are 250 photos on a 350 CF card and the hard drive will not be happy if we try to copy them to the hard-drive first.

      Xenia Stanford
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic