      From: owner-dist-gen@...
      [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of william campbell
      Sent: August 4, 2003 8:49 PM
      To: Xenia Stanford
      Cc: AFHS
      Subject: CBC EYE OPENER

      Hi Xenia:
      That was quite a good interview this morning. These hosts always seem like
      they are in a race and can scarcely get your
      answer before they have another 'arrow' to shoot. But, you rolled along very
      nicely and explained very well. It was good
      that you spoke to her before leaving, about a plug for good old AFHS. She
      gave our website address which is a good way
      to have people get to know us.
      Again, thanks once more for rising to the occasion on such short notice.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell