      From: owner-dist-gen@...
      [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of william campbell
      Sent: July 31, 2003 10:18 PM
      To: AFHS
      Subject: AFHS ON CBC RADIO - Monday Aug 4

      Hi Folks:

      CBC Radio1 (AM 1010) will broadcast their Eye Opener show, province-wide,
      on Heritage Day Monday
      Aug 4 from 6 to 8:30 am.
      One of the feature segments will be 'What's In A Name' and will include an
      interview with host Judy Aldous and our own
      inimitable Xenia Stanford.

      Start your Heritage Day right and tune in on Monday morning for an
      exhilarating discussion on our favourite topic.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell