17701911 census

  • Lois Sparling
    Jul 17 9:40 PM
      The access to information co-ordinator for the National Archives is
      Julie Attallah. Her mailing address is: The National Archives of
      Canada, 395 Wellington St., room 350, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0N3. You can
      drop off your ATI form and $5 cheque at my office or home to go with
      mine and others by courier since there is the possibility of a postal
      strike. There is a link to the ATI form on our AFHS site. My office is
      at #1400, 550- 6 Ave. SW. My home is at 38 Hallbrook Dr. SW (grey house
      on the outside corner with bushy Russian Olive tree in the front).

      Lois Sparling