      Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 12:44 PM
      Subject: 1937 Map

          Does anyone know where I would be able to get a copy of a map of Kananaskis Country,
      that goes from Kananaskkis toward (and including) Bragg Creek circa 1937. I don't really need a formal topographical map but one that would include hiking trails and the cabins that people could overnight in.
          Margo
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic