      Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:42 AM
      Subject: 1881 census

      Hi,  I have the 1881 census CDs which worked on my computer previously but now when I try to access any information on them I get this error message:

      Run-time error: 2147319779(8002801d)

      Automation error
      Application-defined or object-defined error.

      I installed the Viewer on my old computer and it works fine there so it has to be something that is missing on this computer.  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it twice but get the same message each time.

      Hopefully someone can come up with an answer.  I know the 1881 census is online on the LDS site but I would like to know why the CDs won't work on my computer.

      Thanks for any suggestions.

      Carol Lylyk