1676Re: High River & Frank Lake

  • Peter van Schaik
    Jun 4, 2003
      At 11:21 PM 6/3/03, you wrote:
      I live near herea nd thought i would add my 2 cents worth in,
      There is a little ghost town named Frank near High River however it is not
      between High River and Aldersyde but East of High River, I have been there, origially it was a little mormon pioneer town but not all mormons lived there, there is some building s still standing (I am a photograper and have lots of photos) but the exciting part is that there is a little Cemetary that is surrounded by a fence in the middle of a farmers field, and about 200 people in it, I was so excited i told my church about it and now the youth go out and take care of it, this i also have photos of.

      Hi Candice et all,
      The names of the graves in the cemetery were indexed, by Rolf Rau of High River. The Okotoks FHC has this list.

      Groetjes van Peter......
             35 years experience in
      USA, Canada, Great Britain, Nederland and Belgium research
      Docs4u Genealogical research     docs4u@...
      http://petervanschaik.consulteert.com

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic