1620Re: 2001 Census, Income and Religion

  • Mary Arthur
    May 18, 2003
      You can also go direct to the source and find far more census data:

      The link for the exact information is huge but easy to find:
      Religions in Canada: Highlight Tables/Census Metropolitan Areas/Census
      Agglomerations/Alberta /Calgary

      They don't appear to separate agnostic and atheist nor do they include
      those who called themselves Jedi.

      On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 23:02 Canada/Mountain, Frank Reaume wrote:

      > Hi Everybody,
      > I found this document on today's Calgary Sun website.  It is from the
      > "2001 Census, Income and Religion" and includes data from Calgary
      > and 18 surrounding towns and districts.  It is 269 KB in size and
      > thought if anyone would like a copy to send me a short message for one
      > and I'll send it to their own email address rather than to the
      > Dist-Gen.
      > Or you can go to this link to check it out:
      > http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/
      > niveau2.cgi?s=News&p=census_2001.html&a=1&supress=1
      > Frank Reaume
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic