1569Re: GRUG

  • George Lake
    May 5, 2003
      Hi All:
      At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
      >Mary,
      >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
      >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
      >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

      Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
      Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
      small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
      General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
      look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
      Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
      planned.

      Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

      Regards

      Geo

      George Lake
      Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
      Calgary Canada

      email: chairman@...
      AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

      my website: www.glake.ca