1560census release

  • Lois Sparling
    May 1 8:57 PM
      We need informed people to extract promises from at least one MP that he
      or she will object to Bill S-13 being passed by the House of Commons
      without debate. Bill S-13 is the Bill introduced in the Senate to put
      restriction on access the 1911 and later census and to mess up the 2006
      and later census returns as an historical record of the nation.

      Please let me know if you can devote some time and energy to this in the
      next week.

      Joe Clark, Stephen Harper and Jason Kenny are all Calgary MPs but busy
      fellows. Any MP can do this for us.

      Lois Sparling