      Subject:[AYR] Ayrshire Surname Index Poll
      Resent-Date:Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:21:14 -0600
      Resent-From:AYRSHIRE-L@...
      Date:Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:22:30 -0600
      From:poll@...
      To:AYRSHIRE-L@...

      Classification: Query

      Message Board URL:

      http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/QeC.2ACE/5431

      Message Board Post:

      When visiting Ayrshire-Roots we would be grateful if you could take a moment to vote on whether you would like an online Surname Index with the facility to add or search Ayrshire surnames.

      Intended fields are;

      Surname
      Forename
      Town/Parish
      Period
      Email
      Website

      Please visit the main site entrance and click on the logo to enter. The poll is on the main index page at:
      http://www.ayrshire-roots.com/

      Regards

      Ayrshire-Roots

      CLICK HERE http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/lnafhs/index.htm