1553FAMILY TREE MAKER SIGlet

  • Lynn Taylor
    Apr 29, 2003

      SPECIAL MEETING THIS SATURDAY    MAY 3RD
               Combining our April and May Meetings
           Time: 9:30-11:30 AM    Place: AFHS Library

      This is a Make - Up for our snow cancellation ...
      and Wind - Up in place of our May 24th meeting.

      May 24th is the last weekend for the volunteers who
      are trying to get all the books packed.  Rather than
      have them spend any time or energy to make the room
      useable for our SIGlet in the middle of their packing ...
      I felt we could make our 'make-up' also be a 'wind-up'

      We will split our time between April's topic "BOOKS"
      and May's topic "YOUR ?'s and MOST ASKED ?'s".

      Sorry this is such short notice - but it was not my idea to
      have Mother Nature strut her stuff last Sat.  Hope you
      will be able to join us this coming Sat.

      Contacts:
      Past handouts, on-line help:       E Rodier   cerear@...
      General information:                       L Taylor   LTaylor4@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic