      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On
      Behalf Of Bev Rayburn
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 12:41 AM
      To: dist-gen@...
      Subject: FTM #7

      Family Tree Maker # 7

      Could some one tell me if there is a way to print the Index of Individuals.
      I can not find any thing in the manual. I would like to get a list of all
      the people in my data base other than lists of family lines which would mean
      several lists.

      Thanks and have a good day
      Bev
      researching Michel, Neu, Rayburn, Peck,