1322Re: Disney

  • Judith Rempel
    Mar 2, 2003
      Hugh - your request is perfectly reasonable. By copy of this I'll make
      your request known to our local distribution list (200+ participants)
      and I'll also cc our magazine editor (Chinook) who can talk with you
      about posting query in it.

      However, I've not run across anyone seeking this name and don't know how
      much success you'll find. Good fortune to you.

      P.S. see also the results of a search on our website:
      http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=299127&pid=r&mode=ALL&query=disney&t=s

      P.P.S. in the last couple of days, it just so happens that a little
      girl with surname "Disney" made the news in Calgary. She apparently was
      out with a friend who returned her to the apartment block complex where
      she lived - but dropped her off at the wrong building/apt. The woman at
      the door took the little girl in even though they didn't know each other
      - because the woman didn't think the man looked trustworthy. The little
      girl had been reported MISSING to the police ... and reconnected to
      family before long.

      --
      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster