1320Chinook

  • Gordon Lane
    Mar 2, 2003
      The spring edition of the Chinook is now full but I would be more than happy
      to take submissions for the Summer Chinook.

      I am hoping to make the central theme of the Summer Chinook the 1906 Census
      so if anyone has any success stories they would like to share in your search
      of the census please send them to me.

      Any and all stories and articles are welcome and I will advise you when your
      articl is going to be published.

      Remember as a member you are entitled to two surname queries per year, after
      that it is $5 per query. You can see the various queries published in the
      spring edition for examples of what you can have in the Chinook.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer
      Co-Editor Chinook