1004Re: Saturday January 18 - AFHS Library open

  • Bob McNarry
    Jan 16, 2003
      Dear Lorna;

      Last November I donated a book about the McNarry family to the AFHS
      library entitled "The McNarrys." I thought that it might serve as a
      sample of a well produced book about a family history. Several years ago
      I donated a local history book entitled "Foxwarren" to the library. I
      have not had an acknowledgement of either donation. My concern is that I
      would like to know that they are available for general usage. I let my
      membership lapse a few years ago because of personal problems. I do have
      hopes of renewing sometime this year.

      Bob McNarry