    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Monday November 6, 2006 from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM on ABC Family Channel is

      Boy Meets World - The Happiest Show on Earth
      Cory (Ben Savage) heads to Walt Disney World with the hopes of winning
      back Topanga (Danielle Fishel), but she thinks he has other plans. (TVKirby
      Note - This one drives me crazy with antics like casually walking backstage
      at the Living Seas and sleeping in a Splash Mountain log just to force the
      joke of getting wet when the ride starts for the day - Yeah Right!)

      ---

      On Monday November 6, 2006 from 11:30 PM to 0:00 AM on Cartoon Network is

      Family Guy - The Courtship of Stewie's Father
      Stewie has been taking out his aggressions on Lois, and she decides that
      the reason is because he isn't close enough to his father, so she orders
      them to bond. They finally succeed at Disney World. Carrie Fisher provides
      the voice of Angela, Peter's boss at the Pawtucket Brewery. (TVKirby note -
      This show is on late at night for a reason! Rude and Crude and I was
      laughing out loud when Stewie fufills the old Jungle Cruise joke and gets
      chained and forced to sing in the attraction that approximates "small world"
      in the Family Guy universe version of WDW.)

      This show will repeat
      Tuesday November 7, 2006 from 3:00 AM to 3:30 AM

      ---

      On Thursday November 9, 2006 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Discovery HD is

      Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World
      Already a Disney expert? Think again as the ultimate Walt Disney World
      authorities lead a backstage tour of the biggest thrills, shortest lines,
      best shopping, and more. Take an unprecedented look at how to make the most
      of a Disney vacation.

      ---

      On Friday November 10, 2006 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Discovery HD is

      Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most
      enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places,
      such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell's view
      as she starts the fireworks.

      ---

      On Saturday November 11, 2006 from 4:30 AM to 5:00 AM on FOOD Network is

      Holidays at Walt Disney Resort
      Raven tours Walt Disney World to examine holiday festivities, including
      Mickey's Christmas parade. Also: a display of decorated cakes. (TVKirby
      note - All references I find for this show indicate "Original Airdate:
      November 27, 2005", However, all the current databases (as of 11/05/06) are
      showing this as a 30 min show in this timeslot. If this is the same show as
      last year, it is an hour long. There is a mistake somewhere or they have
      edited the show down.)

      ---

      On Sunday November 12, 2006 from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM on ABC Family Channel is

      Step by Step - We're Going to Disney World - Part 1
      Frank's mom (June Lockhart) treats everyone to a trip to Disney World, but
      there's some unexpected baggage---Rich and Flash. Part 1 of two.

      ---

      On Sunday November 12, 2006 from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM on ABC Family Channel is

      Step by Step - We're Going to Disney World - Part 2
      The kids feud with one another while on vacation at Disney World.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at
      http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/
      It contains both fan created and Official Disney Podcasts.

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )