    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      This week's listings have been posted to

      On Thursday October 5, 2006 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      Detailing the Disney theme park that includes thrill rides, live animals
      and animatronic creatures

      ---

      On Thursday October 5, 2006 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM on Bravo is

      Cirque du Soleil: La Nouba
      Stemming from a French phrase that translates to "to party, to live it
      up," La Nouba fulfills its meaning with ten spectacular acts, including the
      Aerial Cradle, Flying Trapeze, and the German Wheel.(TVKirby note - La Nouba
      is performed only at Cirque's Downtown Disney location in Walt Disney World)

      This show will repeat
      Friday October 6, 2006 from 2:00 AM to 4:00 AM

      ---

      On Sunday October 8, 2006 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Grand Californian Hotel"
      Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's
      California Adventure theme park.

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )