    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      This week's listings have been posted to
      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.
      ---
      Notes on this week's shows

      The Travel Channel is showing practically every WDW documentary they have
      this week and are having one of their occasional mini-marathons of the shows
      next Sunday Sep 10.

      The WDW Behind the scenes show will be on SIX times this week.

      Each Weekday morning - Tuesday through Friday this week at 10 am is a Disney
      Park show on the Travel Channel.

      On Monday September 04, 2006 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a
      rite of passage for children the world over.

      This show will repeat
      Tuesday September 05, 2006 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
      Thursday September 07, 2006 from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
      Friday September 08, 2006 from 01:00 AM to 02:00 AM
      Sunday September 10, 2006 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
      Monday September 11, 2006 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      On Monday September 04, 2006 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and the
      palatial Walt Disney Suite

      This show will repeat
      Sunday September 10, 2006 from 08:00 PM to 09:00 PM
      Sunday September 10, 2006 from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM

      ---

      On Tuesday September 05, 2006 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Orlando "
      At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of
      an African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. The
      hotel features a thatched roof-like lobby, original art and an indoor
      high-flying suspension bridge

      ---

      On Wednesday September 06, 2006 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel
      Channel is

      Ultimate Walt Disney World
      Disney World is known for family entertainment and thrilling adventures.
      Find out how attractions like Tower of Terror and Space Mountain make the
      grade for classic thrills, and take a look at Mission: Space, where
      passengers experience space travel.

      ---

      On Thursday September 07, 2006 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel
      Channel is

      Undiscovered Walt Disney World
      Little-known attractions and exclusive side trips at the family-themed
      amusement park include a personal yacht trip and deluxe meals at the chef\'s
      table.

      ---

      On Friday September 08, 2006 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most
      enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places,
      such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell\'s view
      as she starts the fireworks.

      ---

      On Sunday September 10, 2006 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      World's Best - Cruise Ships
      Cruise ships are rated. Included: the Olympia Voyager; Crystal Symphony;
      Disney's Wonder.

      ---

      On Sunday September 10, 2006 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      Detailing the Disney theme park that includes thrill rides, live animals
      and animatronic creatures.

      ---
      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )