    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Slow week this week. Next week, on July 11, the Travel Channel is showing
      three of the same old, same old shows, but all in the same early evening.
      ---
      This week's listings have been posted to
      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.
      ---
      Advertisement -* HUGE SALE! * All Of Disneyland On DVD (20 Disc Set)
      Sale Price: $49.00 ON SALE - Follow this link for details
      Add "All Of WALT DISNEY WORLD On DVD" 18 Disc Set For Just $29 More.
      http://relivethemagic.com/pd_all_of_disneyland.cfm?RID=527&TID=46
      Using the above links to Purchase from Relive the Magic helps support the
      Disney Theme Parks Related TV listings!
      ---
      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      On Wednesday July 05, 2006 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on E! is

      Live From the Red Carpet: Pirates of the Caribbean
      Attendees at the premiere at Disneyland of ``Pirates of the Caribbean:
      Dead Man's Chest.''

      This show will repeat
      Thursday July 06, 2006 from 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM
      Friday July 07, 2006 from 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM

      ---

      On Thursday July 06, 2006 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and the
      palatial Walt Disney Suite

      This show will repeat
      Friday July 07, 2006 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )