    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      The Happiest Celebration on Earth starts on Thursday. Check your local news
      shows for probable coverage.

      The television listing databases I use (I check four different ones
      including the Direct TV listings) only had a couple of shows specifically
      listing the celebration. If anyone knows of a show that is on nationwide,
      even if syndicated, send me information and I will list it. Please provide a
      link to the show information. Thanks.

      ---

      On the week of Monday May 02, 2005 from 00:00 AM to 01:00 AM - Check Local
      Listings is

      Extra
      Hollywood's battle with the paparazzi; actors Samuel L. Jackson and Ice
      Cube (``XXX: State of the Union''); behind the secret door at Disneyland.
      See http://extratv.warnerbros.com/local/ to find your local station and the
      time the show is on. Time given here is for Atlanta GA WGCL TV (This show
      had two showings here in Atlanta. I recorded it last night and will be
      watching it this evening when I am done with the TV listings. It could be on
      at any time this week for your local market).

      ---

      On Monday May 02, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the Travel Channel is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a
      rite of passage for children the world over.

      ---

      On Monday May 02, 2005 from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM on The Learning Channel is

      Perfect Proposal - Joe & Angela
      Joe thinks Angela deserves a vacation; he'll give her that, and a whole
      lot more. When there is a surprise knock on Joe and Angela's door, they will
      be whisked away to five-star treatment at Walt Disney World Resorts. After a
      magical night of VIP treatment, we'll unleash another surprise on Angela and
      take her aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship, where Joe will finally explain
      that all this was for the Perfect Proposal.

      ---

      On Thursday May 05, 2005 from 07:00 AM to 09:00 AM on ABC is

      Good Morning America
      Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland! (TVKirby note - idiotic
      online database that I found this one on said "The celebration of the 50th
      anniversary of Walt Disney World" Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!)

      ---

      On Thursday May 05, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM - Check Local Listings is

      Access Hollywood
      ``Kingdom of Heaven''; Disneyland's 50th anniversary; reality shows;
      actress Brooke Shields; actors Andrea Bowen and Cody Kasch (``Desperate
      Housewives''); actress Carmen Electra; worst auditions. See
      http://www.accesshollywood.com/wheretowatch/index.html to find your local
      station and the time the show is on. Time given here is for Atlanta GA WXIA
      TV

      ---

      On Thursday May 05, 2005 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a
      rite of passage for children the world over.

      ---

      On Thursday May 05, 2005 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney Cruise Line
      An examination of the cruise line includes the ship's galley, engine
      control room and provisioning areas, its Broadway-style theatre and the
      palatial Walt Disney Suite

      The show will repeat
      On Friday May 06, 2005 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      The Travel Channel will get around to a rerun of the Disneyland Behind the
      Scenes show on May 12. Couldn't do it for the Happiest Celebration kickoff,
      guys?

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )