    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      This week's listings have been posted to
      http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Expedition Everest TV specials are listed there as well.
      ---
      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.
      ---
      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      On Tuesday April 04, 2006 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on DHD - Discovery High
      Definition is

      Undiscovered Walt Disney World
      Little-known attractions and exclusive side trips at the family-themed
      amusement park include a personal yacht trip and deluxe meals at the chef's
      table.

      ---

      On Tuesday April 04, 2006 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      Detailing the Disney theme park that includes thrill rides, live animals
      and animatronic creatures.

      ---

      On Tuesday April 04, 2006 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and
      Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Orlando,
      Florida, once a sleepy town, has become the nation's #1 vacation spot and a
      rite of passage for children the world over.

      This show will repeat
      Wednesday April 05, 2006 from 02:00 AM to 03:00 AM

      ---

      On Friday April 07, 2006 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on WGTV - Atlanta PBS -
      Georgia Public Broadcasting (see note in listing) is

      Globe Trekker - Florida and the Bahamas
      Visits to Florida and the Bahamas includes stops in Miami, Orlando,
      Daytona Beach, the Florida Keys and Cape Canaveral. Also: kayaking in the
      Bahamas. (TVKirby Note 1 - This show is on PBS. PBS stations set their own
      schedules. Check your local listings for when [and if] the show will be on
      in your town. The listing times I give are for Atlanta. The show should be
      on around the same date most everywhere. Check PBS.org for your local
      schedule) (TVKirby note 2 - The description of this show at
      http://www.pilotguides.com/tv_shows/globe_trekker/shows/north_america/florid
      a_and_the_bahamas.php includes the following "... From there it's off to
      Florida Keys for diving and Ernest Hemingway's home before traveling to Cape
      Canaveral for an astronaut experience and to Orlando where she visits not
      just Disney World but also Celebration, the corporation's very own planned
      community... )

      This show will repeat (in Atlanta)
      Sunday April 09, 2006 from 00:00 AM to 01:00 AM WGTV - Atlanta PBS -
      Georgia Public Broadcasting
      Sunday April 09, 2006 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM WPBA - Atlanta PBS

      ---

      And then - finally!!

      On Sunday April 09, 2006 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Expedition Everest: Journey to Sacred Lands
      Expedition Everest follows an amazing quest for detail as Joe Rohde,
      Creative Executive for Walt Disney Imagineering, travels through Nepal to
      study every nuance of its culture, architecture and customs. Providing
      unprecedented coverage of this artist's journey to reveal the secrets of a
      complex and unique region, Expedition Everest covers the miles traveled to
      research and replicate so accurately the culture, architecture and customs
      of Nepal for Disney newest attraction.

      This show will repeat
      Sunday April 09, 2006 at 11:00 PM to Monday April 10, 2006 at 00:00 AM

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )