    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      This week's listings have been posted to

      If you want to know about shows scheduled for two weeks out, Check the
      website. I usually keep two weeks worth of listings on the site and only
      email the next week's worth.

      ---

      I have created an announce only yahoogroup that will allow you to get this
      announcement without having to wade through all the other messages in other
      Disney yahoogroups.

      On Monday February 06, 2006 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM on ABCFAM - ABC Family
      Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
      The Tanner family visits Walt Disney World in Florida. Michelle is
      princess for a day. With Bob Saget, John Stamos, Dave Coulier and Candace
      Cameron.

      ---

      On Monday February 06, 2006 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on - ABCFAM - ABC
      Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 2
      At Walt Disney World, Michelle has a tea party with her favorite
      characters. Jesse and Joey (John Stamos, Dave Coulier) have an unexpected
      visitor during their underwater radio show at Epcot Center; Danny (Bob
      Saget) proposes to Vicky (Gail Edwards).

      ---

      On Tuesday February 07, 2006 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM on OLN - Outdoor Life
      Network is

      RV Today: Fort Wilderness
      Fort Wilderness RV park at Disney World in Orlando; fishing on Bay Lake;
      an evening campfire; Whoop De Do <sic!> dinner theater show.

      This show will repeat Thursday February 09, 2006 from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM

      ---

      On Friday February 10, 2006 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Wilderness Lodge"
      Towering pines, babbling brooks, geysers, totem poles and stone
      fireplaces—all the trappings of the Northwest can be found at Disney's
      Wilderness Lodge. Samantha goes on a quest to spot Fire Rock Geyser before
      boarding the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

      ---

      On Friday February 10, 2006 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on the Travel Channel
      is

      Great Hotels - "Disney's Grand Floridian - Orlando"
      The perfect spot for an old-fashioned family vacation or a romantic
      getaway, Disney's Grand Floridian is a Victorian-style summer beach house
      hotel featuring a Walt Disney suite, complete w/ Walt's train collection and
      a Mickey Mouse footstool.

      http://www.laughingplace.com/SiteDir-S-WDW-199.asp )