    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Tuesday May 07, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM on Nickelodeon is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
      Jesse lands a gig playing in Disney World and the whole family
      decides they'll come along; Michelle wins a contest electing her
      princess for a day.

      This show will repeat
      Wednesday May 08, 2013 from 05:30 AM to 06:00 AM

      ---

      On Tuesday May 07, 2013 from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM on Nickelodeon is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse, Part 2
      Michelle feels very lonely during her adventures around Disney
      World without the rest of the Tanner family there with her, and when
      Stephanie finally finds her, she becomes annoyed by her sister's
      really depressing behavior.

      This show will repeat
      Wednesday May 08, 2013 from 06:00 AM to 06:30 AM

      ---

      On Wednesday May 08, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on WE tv is

      My Fair Wedding with David Tutera - Purple Princess Bride
      Every bride dreams of marrying her prince charming and having a
      fairytale wedding, especially David Tutera's latest bride. With a
      giant hug, he commits to giving her the royal treatment. But no sooner
      does he introduce styles fit for a queen when he gets pushback from
      this sovereign bride. What this bride sees as regal, David sees as a
      royal disaster! (TVKirby note - The wedding takes place at the Disney
      Princess Fantasy Faire in Disneyland. The Dream Suite above Pirates is
      the Bridal Suite. Thanks Sandy for the tip about this show)

      ---

      On Wednesday May 08, 2013 from 3:10 PM to 4:40 PM on Starz Kids & Family is

      The Haunted Mansion
      Eddie Murphy plays a real-estate agent whose family gets stuck in a
      creepy old house crawling with ghosts. Based on the Disney theme-park
      attraction. Jennifer Tilly, Terence Stamp, Wallace Shawn.

      This show will repeat
      Thursday May 09, 2013 from 11:05 AM to 12:35 PM
      Saturday May 11, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
      Saturday May 11, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
      Sunday May 12, 2013 from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM

      ---

      On Friday May 10, 2013 from 06:30 AM to 07:00 AM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Backyard Safari Adventure for a Family of Six
      Disney-Loving Kids
      A family with six children requires a place to relax, and their
      parents would love to see the Walt Disney World experience come to
      life in their backyard; the team makes a safari excursion modeled
      after Disney's Animal Kingdom.

      ---

      On Sunday May 12, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the Travel Channel is

      Extreme Waterparks
      Cameras explore some of the wildest and largest waterparks around
      the country, including those that take the title as the largest
      outdoor park and the largest indoor park; vacationers enjoy the sun at
      Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html