    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Tuesday April 16, 2013 from 01:00 AM to 01:30 AM on WE tv is

      Roseanne - We're Going to Disney World
      The family goes wild with plans to travel to Disney World when Dan
      brings home his final paycheck from the garage.

      ---

      On
      Tuesday April 16, 2013 from 01:30 AM to 02:00 AM on WE tv is

      Roseanne - Disney World War II
      Fireworks and fanfare accompany the Conners on a whirlwind tour of
      Disney World in Florida. Darlene: Sara Gilbert. Bev: Estelle Parsons.
      Dan: John Goodman. David: Johnny Galecki. Mark: Glenn Quinn. Roseanne:
      Roseanne.

      ---

      On Friday April 19, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Food Network is

      Food Network Challenge - Star Wars Cakes
      Four skilled bakers share their knowledge of the force by making
      eye-catching cakes that celebrate the grand reopening of Disney
      Resort's Star Tours ride in order to win $10,000 as well as a trip to
      Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. (Thanks to David for
      spotting this)

      ---

      On Saturday April 20, 2013 from 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM on TBS is

      Are We There Yet? - The Disney Episode
      Suzanne expresses a great deal of disappointment when Nick is
      invited to participate in a celebrity golf tournament at Walt Disney
      World without her, but a twist of fortune places her both at the
      amusement park and in a bad way.

      ---

      On Monday April 22, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse - Part 1
      Jesse lands a gig playing in Disney World and the whole family
      decides they'll come along; Michelle wins a contest electing her
      princess for a day.

      ---

      On Monday April 22, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM on ABC Family Channel is

      Full House - The House Meets the Mouse, Part 2
      Michelle feels very lonely during her adventures around Disney
      World without the rest of the Tanner family there with her, and when
      Stephanie finally finds her, she becomes annoyed by her sister's
      really depressing behavior.

      ---

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html