    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      This week's listings have been posted to http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv

      Accordingly.

      ---

      On Friday April 05, 2013 from 06:30 AM to 07:00 AM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - The Galloway's Disney Fantasy
      Get ready to combine a little bit of fairy dust with a
      swashbuckling good time as the Galloway's back yard is magically
      transformed into an imaginative playground. HGTV's design team draws
      on inspiration from the Disney Fantasy to create a place where the
      Galloway children will enjoy hours of play fueled by imagination. What
      little girl wouldn't dream of her very own Pixie Hollow complete with
      a petal splash pad? What little boy wouldn't love a real pirate ship
      to take him on adventures? And, mom and dad can relax on their new
      deck with shade structure to watch the dramatic play unfold right in
      front of them. So put on your costumes and get ready to dream up an
      amazing Disney Fantasy adventure!

      ---

      On Friday April 05, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Surf's Up with the Greens
      A bit of Hawaiian magic is coming to the Green's backyard in
      Merritt Island, Fla. The HGTV design team is taking inspiration from
      Disney's Aulani Resort and Spa on the island of Oahu, giving this
      surfing family a tropical destination in their own yard. From a pool
      and spray fountain, to a custom backyard surf shop, this family will
      spend their hot summer days in style. The family can spend cool nights
      sharing stories around their new firepit. For a final magical touch,
      the build team hid mythical Menehune characters around the yard to
      remind the family of their trip to the Aulani Resort.

      ---

      On Friday April 05, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM on HGTV is

      My Yard Goes Disney - Explore a Disney Inspired Wilderness in the
      Monize Family's Backyard
      An active and outdoorsy family with a five-acre backyard gets a
      magical Fort Wilderness Campground and Lodge-inspired backyard,
      complete with a winding bike trail, an exploding geyser splash zone,
      camping area and an outdoor theater.

      ---

      On Saturday April 06, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM on Destination America is

      Disney's Animal Kingdom
      The designing and building of the Disney Company's ambitious park,
      which includes the usual amusement park fare as well as the live
      animal attractions of a zoo, is examined, and those involved discuss
      the challenges that had to be overcome. (TVKirby note - This show is
      available to watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Saturday April 06, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM on Destination America is

      Undiscovered Disney Parks
      Cameras take viewers on a tour of Walt Disney World in Orlando and
      Disneyland in California, showcasing the day-to-day operations that
      make both run smoothly and revealing some of the hidden secrets behind
      the magical attractions.(TVKirby note - This show is available to
      watch at any time to Netflix streaming subscribers)

      ---

      On Saturday April 06, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM on Destination America is

      Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
      Cameras delve into the vacation epicenter that includes theme
      parks such as the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and
      Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida and explore how the massive
      entertainment complex developed. (TVKirby note - This show is

      Visit Mike's Disney Podcast Directory at http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net/

      http://web.archive.org/web/20031003163548/http://home.pacbell.net/jonvn/Souvenirs/souvenir1960/p01.html